GRADUATE WITH CONFIDENCE
~ PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING ~
Make sure to check with Admissions Director for openings before completing your application.
Contact Our Admissions Office
Our Admissions team is available Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
A prospective student must meet all of our Enrollment Requirements before the school will reserve a position in an upcoming class (or wait list for a class). This includes all financial aid requirements (if qualified and student plans to use federal financial aid). Please contact our Admissions team to discuss availability of enrollment into our Nail Technology or Esthetic classes.
A prospective student must:
• Participate in a campus visit.
• Complete and submit, preferably no later than 60 days prior to class start, the Stewart School Enrollment Application with the required $50.00 application fee.*
• Submit a copy of high school diploma or official final high school transcript with graduation date, or GED Certificate with date of completion. **
• Submit a copy of a State Issued Photo ID.
• After receiving acceptance notification, submit $100.00 class deposit fee no later than 30 days prior to class start*.
*Application/Class Deposit Fee submitted after the deadline may be considered if class size allows and all other requirements are met.
** Homeschool Diplomas/Transcript are not accepted unless they are certified by the State in which the applicant lives, with supporting documentation that the school can easily verify by web search or phone call to said State agency.
After the above is completed, Stewart School will send a formal notice of acceptance or rejection. Any applicant who is not accepted by the school is entitled to a refund of all money received by Stewart School. The school reserves the right to confirm any information submitted or complete a background check on any applicant. We reserve the right to deny or terminate any student giving false information.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: Stewart School does not discriminate based on race, color/ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, place of origin, religious creed, and mental or physical disability.